Custom Shade Structures • Shade Sails • Awnings • Replacement Cover
MODERN SUN SHADE DESIGNS TO TRANSFORM YOUR PROPERTY
If you love the outdoors but would like to protect your customers, guests, students and belongings from the sun's harmful UV rays, you could'nt have come to a better place! Call our team of highly skilled sun shade experts to get a quote on the perfect sun shade solution for your outdoor space!
Right now schools are coping with the unpredictable COVID 19 virus. There is much debate in the public forum on best practices, but many school administrators are looking to create OUTDOOR CLASSROOMS as we battle with the lingering COVID pandemic. A covered basketball or tennis court offers schools and daycares a protected outdoor haven to be used as a classroom, cafeteria and of course, recess and play area. The large scale outdoor space gives children, teachers and parents enough room to keep safe social distancing. Let Industrial Shadeports build a Shadeport above your school's basketball or tennis court.
Our sun shade solutions not only protect children and property but carefully designed modern and crisp shade structures can reinforce brand identity and dramatically improve visibility from the street. It can keep employees comfortable and more productive, especially in the hot summer months. It can help define traffic flow in a car wash, define boundaries of a play area or keep parents and teachers cooler as they watch their children play.
√ Florida Certified General Contractor License #1525577
√ Broward County CBE & SBE (Small Business Enterprise)
√ School District of Broward County SBE
√ Pre-Qualified Contractor - Broward County Schools
√ Palm Beach County SBE
√ Palm Beach County Schools SBE
√ City of West Palm Beach SBE
√ Certified Playground Safety Inspector
Maximum Sun Protection
- Made from high-quality UV-stabilized HDPE. Strong and stable.
- 10-year UV degradation warranty
- Blocks up to 97.7% of UV rays for extended outdoor use
- Provides up to 20º Cooler Shade
- Easily Removable
Suitable for the Harshest Conditions
- Strength and durability to ensure maintenance-free performance
- Tear and fray resistant
- No possibility of shrinking
- Won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Class A Fire Rating
- 100% Lead and Phthalate-free
- 100% Recyclable
- First architectural shade-cloth worldwide to be Oeko-Tex®
- 100 and Greenguard® certified
- Blocks 100% of Harmful UV Rays
- Waterproof and UV Stabilized
- Class A Fire Rating
- Superior inline hot-dip galvanized tubing
- Welded tubing runs through a molten zinc solution while still being formed
- Flat strip steel is cold-formed and induction welded
- Tube has triple layer of protection-zinc, conversion coating and clear organic polymer topcoat applied in-line for uniform coating
- Conversion coating allows zinc to slow down white rust growth process
- Triple coat corrosion from in-line galvanizing process provides greater resistance than others
- Clear top-cot seals in protection
- Smooth and shiny appearance that provides strength and durability
- Powder Coated Steel options available
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Shadeport?+
A Shadeport structure is a gazebo-like, removable structure for shade and UV-ray/inclement weather protection of people and property. A Shadeport structure is an expertly designed and engineered steel diagonally crossed space frame with a strong and durable, but easily removable, shade/screen material superimposed over the space frame.
The Shadeport structure construction and design concept, as well as the material usage, is a time-tested European technology with a track record of over 24 years. It is a very affordable solution to creating: shade; UV sun block protection; showroom and comfort zone conditions.
All Shadeport structure designs are engineered to meet all building standards, and conform to the SFBC, SBCI, and ASCE 7-95 Codes.
How is a Shadeport Installed?+
The columns can be secured permanently into concrete footers per blueprint specifications, bolted to an existing concrete slab, or bolted to anchor bolts in newly poured footers. Hoops can also be secured to the wall with brackets.
How big are the Columns?+
The columns may be 3” – 8” (depending on size of unit), square or round, and are constructed of galvanized steel. The hoops, 2″-2.5″ to as per engineered diameter, are molded and pre-shaped with a natural galvanized steel finish.
What fabrics are available?+
The ShadePort structure cover fabric, available in a wide range of colors, blocks out up to 96.7% of UV rays (equivalent to SPF 30), is fade and mildew resistant, and has a ten year life expectancy.
Additionally, the fabric offers hail protection, and is resistant to cracking in sub-zero temperatures.
What to do in the event of a hurricane or other severe weather event?+
In the event that a hurricane warning is posted or predicted, the fabric must be removed from the steel space frame. The Shadeport structure steel space frame is designed to withstand winds of up to 150 mph.
How do I remove the Shadeport Cover?+
The fabric cover, manufactured with a galvanized steel cable stitched into the seam around the perimeter, is hooked to a restrainer on each corner. It is tensioned and secured with two cable clamps.
To remove, simply release the tension by loosening the tensioning system, and unhook the four corners. Pull off the space frame and store away to reinstall at a later date.